When my birthday came around, Jared made me cry by giving me my camera. Now, I spend many hours taking pictures of our kids. Thousands more than you see here. But, since I'm finally getting better at it, I thought I'd share some that I put together this week. We put my white bedspread on the baby's crib, put all kinds of crazy lamps in the room and a table top inside the crib to keep stuff stable. It was fun for me, but by the end, Maddie said it was getting too hard and wanted to stop.
Here are the results:







6 comments:
John is such a cute little chubs! I can't believe how old Maddie is getting! I love her long, curly hair. Miss you guys! -Gina
oh, I'm so jealous of your camera. Maybe I should start embezzling funds too. Cutest kiddos ever!!
When I saw the pictures in your email I thought they were professionally shot....way to go you could supplement the family finances by taking kiddie pictures (as long as your bedspread held out and the crib wasn't in use!
I just happened upon your blog in a really fluke thing and I was so happy to find it! Wow, how time flies. Your kids are darling and it seems like everything is going well. Do you like New England? We lived in Stamford and then Shelton for a while. Keep in touch!
Yay Darc!!! I'm glad your doing this...Sydney will be so excited to see fun video clips and updated pictures of her Buddy, Maddie! We're so excited to see you guys in the next few days! And I'm excited I can finally meet little John and you can see Saryn! Be sure to bring that camera and we'll put it to good use! We love you guys! Tell Jared we still love him, even if he does work on an island!:)
These are adorable Darcy! I'm impressed and proud of you. You are amazing!
Post a Comment