Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

We had a fantastic Christmas day! We stayed in our pajamas, played with all our new toys and ate candy all day long.

Here's Maddie with the Christmas bounty before we started to open things.

The frenzy begins!


Maddie helped John open his presents. He understood that they contained toys for him, but he liked someone else to open it while he watched on.
Those cheeks are so full of chocolate that he can't even chew.

Little John is fully capable of walking, has never seen anyone walking with two canes, but intuitively knew that he could balance on them to walk. Note the large piece of chocolate hanging out of his mouth.
A wonderful friend gave us all her Thomas trains and John played with them all day.


I hope Christmas brought you all great joy and happiness. It was so much fun here I don't want to go to sleep. We let the kids stay up until after 11 PM. We are probably going to pay for it tomorrow, but today was absolutely perfect!

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Darcy,
It was so fun to see your children at Christmas. Relaxing days with family are the best!
Marilyn

Michael said...

While John walk with the canes, did he pronounce,"God Bless Us Everyone!"?

Charlotte said...

Love the pictures. We got Rockband, too and love it. Also, I liked Maddie's confession in primary about the PJ bottoms. (Glad my kids kept their mouths shut about any PJ indiscretions I made) :-/