Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Growing up

I can't believe that I had to buy Maddie two size 14 swimming suits this year. Seriously! She's seven-years-old. UGH! We're going to need to start our own clothing line for tall children soon!

OK, so I'll admit that it's a tiny bit big, but it is January and I'm hoping to make it last through the summer. And, if you look closely at the picture, it's not all that big.

We all had a good chuckle this weekend when we noticed that Maddie's head was taller than one of Jared's co-worker's shoulder. It was pretty funny to most of us anyway.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Holy Cow! That is tall. Size 14?!?! Does she tower over her classmates?

Connor is a bean pole, he has a small waist and skinny legs so he can wear a size 4 but needs the length of a 7.