Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!

We pulled off the greatest surprise for my mom's birthday! We had to plan ahead for months and then we couldn't even tell her how excited we were. During November, mom visited each of our families in CA, TX and CT, and we didn't even slip-up and tell her about her surprise! It was so hard to keep it a secret! I couldn't even write on my calendar for fear she would see it.

Jeff, Kristie and I were all able to fly in to Salt Lake on Friday night and celebrate together for a whole weekend. It was just like being a kid again! We went to some of our favorite places, went shopping, ate some absolutely fantastic food, and thoroughly enjoyed being together! We even went to visit our old house -- it was so fun to find Jen taking very good care of it.
It was such a great time -- I don't know if we'll ever be able to top it!

2 comments:

jen said...

That's so cool! Definitely a great memory & awesome pics! I love seeing you all standing in front of the house. It will always be the Kirkhams house to us!

Vee said...

What a fun birthday gift. Merry Christmas! Can you send me your address please? Thanks Brookeh