Sunday, April 20, 2008

Getting Excited for Houston

This week we're headed to Houston to get all the Kirkham cousins together for the first time in two years. In March, we were able to be with Jeff and Sydney for a few days. Maddie can't stop talking about it. Every day, all day. "I love my cousin Sidney. I sure miss her." Maddie's made a count-down chain just to be like Sydney and keep track of when we're leaving. Each morning, she jumps up and down and tells me that she just can't wait to go. It's going to be VERY interesting having 7 kids under 6 years old in the same house for a week. We'll see how it goes, I imagine it's going to be the best of times and the worst of times all wrapped up in one!
Here's mom and the girls sledding on Wasatch in March:


No comments: