I was going to have people guess which child was which, but then posted a picture and identified John as the child, so enjoy the pictures comparing our two kids. Sometimes when he's wearing her hand-me-downs I feel like I've entered the twilight zone!
So easy. They look just like themselves but there are so many similarities. I was wondering the other day when you would finally update your site. Thanks. I love seeing pics.
That was fun. You can definitely tell they are related but by doing this I'm starting to tell some differences! I apologize for crashing your site, but I noticed on your email that you have a blog and I wanted to check it out. I love blogging! It gives me another reason to procrastinate homework. But it's for posterity, so it's just as important right? ;) I'll send you an invite. Have a great night!
I missed this post when you posted it. I'm going to hope the kid with the roses on her shirt is Maddie. =) It was fun to see Maddie when she was a baby.
CVS = $960.50 Target = $9.00 Wal-Mart = $96.72 Stop & Shop = $157.85 AC Moore = $50.04 Costco = $56.00 A & P = $347.92 McDonald's = $12.00 Babies R Us = $39 Shutterfly = $97.97 JC Penny = $20.46 JoAnns = $70.39 Entertainment = $12.00 Wendys = $6.00 ___________________ Grand Total = $1,935.85 Started using coupons on 6/4/08
3 comments:
So easy. They look just like themselves but there are so many similarities.
I was wondering the other day when you would finally update your site. Thanks. I love seeing pics.
That was fun. You can definitely tell they are related but by doing this I'm starting to tell some differences! I apologize for crashing your site, but I noticed on your email that you have a blog and I wanted to check it out. I love blogging! It gives me another reason to procrastinate homework. But it's for posterity, so it's just as important right? ;) I'll send you an invite. Have a great night!
I missed this post when you posted it. I'm going to hope the kid with the roses on her shirt is Maddie. =)
It was fun to see Maddie when she was a baby.
Post a Comment