I have to thank a few people that helped make the event a success. For pictures, I need to thank Emily's brother and Adrian who took the photos here. Click on their names to check out their blogs. Also, Emily really pitched in and painted faces for over an hour. One of the kids in Maddie's class at school brought their moon bounce -- what a bonus!
We luckily had fantastic weather, so we had all the kids stay in the backyard as much as possible. We had coloring, pizza, games, cake and party favors. I'm extremely proud of Maddie's shirt and crown. I put those together myself. I also made all the carnival games for the kids to play. Maddie and I made the castle cake.
Here's the photo festival:















8 comments:
How Fun. Monkey wished she was there. I love the crown and shirt as well. Fantastic Cake by the way. You'll have to tell me how you did it so cute.
Happy Birthday Maddie! from Emma
Happy Birthday! I know Kirsti had a blast.
So fun! I love the shirt and the crown. We had fun, you throw a great par-tay!
How fun! Looks like a great party. I wonder if we visit the same sites. Hannah has a matching shirt and crown. Aren't they just SO fun? Happy Birthday Maddie Girl!
I believe a little HAPPY BIRTHDAY is in order for YOU TODAY! so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
Thanks for letting us come! I am glad you were able to stitch that back-yard set together. Really gives a cool view of the whole yard! Happy B'day Maddie-lady!
Happy Birthday Maddie!
Post a Comment