So, it's time to get rid of some things clutering my house. I've put a bunch up on Craigslist. Let me know if you are interested in anything.
Nov 12 - Bouncing Buddies Cradling Bouncer Seat Bouncy Seat - $10 -
Nov 12 - Victoria’s Farmhouse Unfinished Doll House -- $90 OBO - $90 -
Nov 12 - End Table -- $20 OBO - $20 -
Nov 12 - Sewing Table -- $40 OBO - $40 -
Nov 12 - Stuffed Bear Chair Toy $35 OBO - $35 -
Nov 12 - Havana Joe/Hush Puppie and other shoes - $30 -
Nov 12 - Cuisinart Smart Power 7 speed blender--$35 - $35 -
Nov 12 - Cowboy boots brown leather -- $30 OBO - $30 -
Nov 12 - In-Step 10K single jogging stroller -- $50 OBO - $50 -
Nov 12 - KitchenAid Mixer with paddle & hook -- $75 OBO - $75 -
Nov 12 - Graco SnugRide Infant Car Seat – like new - $40 -
Nov 12 - BabyBjorn – Infant Carrier Navy Blue - $10 -
Nov 12 - Antique Vintage Dresser -- $300 OBO - $300 -
Nov 12 - Antique Vintage Rocking Chair -- $300 OBO - $300 -
Nov 12 - Pottery Barn Girls Rug - $50 -
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Shame on me...I clicked on way too many of those before I had to remind myself that A. I have no money and B. I have no room for anything. Shame on you for tempting me.
We'll be putting a bunch of our stuff on Craig's List too in a few months because.... Joel got an overseas job! Check our blog to see where. :)
Hope you guys had a nice Thanksgiving.
Hey Darcy! We just wanted to pop in and see what was happening in your lives! I love Maddie's 6 shirt! we miss you guys!
Post a Comment