Sunday, October 4, 2009
Another week of catching up the journal
It's time for another week of the little things in the life of a Patch.
Tuesday, September 8 -- What do you get from two silent boy toddlers? Missing keys on the keyboard of your laptop. A friend came over to work through some projects for church, and we had a great time chatting and getting things done. The boys were so good! It was perfect. After they left, I noticed the missing keys on Jared's computer. I about died. The worst part was that I couldn't find the letters at first. I thought the boys had swallowed them. How do you call up a friend and say, "I'm sorry, but I think your son ate the letter C from my computer. You might want to make sure everythign comes out alright." Turns out they hadn't eaten them, and I managed to put the computer back together. It was all OK in the end.
Wednesday, September 9th -- Discount London broil led to an attempt at marinated fajitas. Not all that great.
Thursday, September 10th -- Goofy children.
Friday, September 11th -- We had the Gray family over for dinner so that Jason could help us fix the balusters that I broke when I fell down the stairs months ago. So glad to have that finished!
Sunday, September 13th -- Yummy dessert! You know a dessert is good when the family doesn't even bother to get out plates. We ate it straight from the pan. Oh, it is so good. It's on the top of the list for desserts in our house -- the best part? It only takes about 5 minutes to put together -- from scratch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm assuming that I'll find a recipe for that dessert on your other blog.... hint hint.
Your family life never has a dull moment. I am glad that the computer keys didn't end up in the toddlers' tummys.
Umm, those brownies look so yummy! Even half even with fork marks! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment