Monday, August 30th -- The kids played on the swing set while Jared and I picked a bunch of tomatoes to use for our dinner.
Tuesday, September 1 -- We got a new entertainment center. The old one was gigantic. This new one fits perfectly into the corner. I love it!
Wednesday, September 2 -- John and I went up north to the Hartford area to check out some furniture that was supposed to be on sale. It wasn't a very good deal for us though. I needed some face lotion and so we went to the gigantic mall there. John loved the glass elevator. We went up and down several times. He was just fascinated.
Saturday, September 5th -- Jared painted our front porch. It was desperate and could wait no longer. He did a great job. John had a fun time watching through the windows.
Sunday, September 6th -- We purchased some new bar stools -- such a bargain! -- and John loved sitting on the boxes until we opened them up and put the bar stools together. It was a great climbing tower for him.

1 comment:
I'm so glad you are back! I've missed you.
Post a Comment