For the last 24 hours, we've been stuck in a blizzard. This is the strongest wind I remember here in Connecticut. It just whips around the house and stirs the snow up into little dervishes.
We ventured out to clean off the driveway and to send Maddie sledding with her friend. I took my new camera lens out for a test drive....
CVS = $960.50 Target = $9.00 Wal-Mart = $96.72 Stop & Shop = $157.85 AC Moore = $50.04 Costco = $56.00 A & P = $347.92 McDonald's = $12.00 Babies R Us = $39 Shutterfly = $97.97 JC Penny = $20.46 JoAnns = $70.39 Entertainment = $12.00 Wendys = $6.00 ___________________ Grand Total = $1,935.85 Started using coupons on 6/4/08
2 comments:
I've always thought that if it's cold, it might as well snow. At least you have something to play in, right? Cute pics!
The photos look great! I'm glad I missed the snow storm. Especially glad I didn't have to drive in it!
Post a Comment