Friday, August 1, 2008

Another day in medical land...

The kids took a bath together today -- just adorable!
We spent all morning going to doctors. One for John, one for my feet. (My feet will OK with the help of their new orthotics -- thanks for asking!)

John still needs to be on breathing treatments. We'll get him checked again in a few days to see the progress. Other than that, we're just as boring as can be. I've been checking out new coupon sites, trying to figure out how to not pay for groceries and household items. Maddie's been watching tv. I'm trying not to think about the mouse in my garage that is still alive despite it's dabbling with the poison. UGH!

Jared's mowing the lawn, and John finally, finally, finally decided to sleep. YEAH FOR SLEEP!

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

I hope that the John is feeling better. I hate when babies get sick because not only are they feeling terrible, they can't understand why they're not well and why you aren't fixing it.