Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking

So, I've been dying to learn how to digital scrapbook. I've gotten a glimpse at it, and know I'd like it, but haven't ever had the chance to really get into it. Today I started working from my friend's free templates and really had fun. I'd like to put together a photo book for our Utah trip. Then I have about a thousand other photo books I'd like to put together. If I really get into this, I see a lot of computer time in my future! Here's today's results:

4 comments:

Vi said...

(it's Viola from church-).... check out www.shabbyprincess.com
They have phenomenal free downloads and video tutorials on how to do Photo Shop digital scrapbooking- I'm addicted and it's amazing!
enjoy (got your link from channings...lol) let me know if you have any q's- i'd be happy to help!

Roemmele Family said...

I was sooo excited to see your blog about digital scrapbooking. My sister got me Photoshop just for this purpose. Shortly after that our computer crashed so I haven't had a chance to get it up and going again. I would LOVE to learn right along with you. And I am sooo excited to see that Viola is into it as well. The only link I had to it was my cousin but she lives in UT and it is a little hard to get a lesson from a distance.

BTW...cute layout!

Vee said...

This is so cute! Would your friend mind sharing her free templates? I really want to learn how to do this.

Mandagirl said...

Oooh, so cute. I'm glad you are having fun and don't worry about waisting too much time... I tell jer that it's "family history" and very important that its super cute because you never know how many generations are going to be looking at it.