Friday, January 9, 2009

365 -- a photo a day -- Day 1

So, I saw a post about 365 -- taking a photo a day for a year. I'm terrible about writing in my journal since having the kids. This would be a great way to keep a record of our lives, hopefully without too much time involvement. So, in an oh, so wishy-washy way, I think I'm going to do it.

Here's today's pict:
John has refused to nap this week. He's cranky, tired and unhappy all day. I decided today he was staying in the crib because I needed a break, even if he didn't need a nap. After two hours of hoping he would fall asleep, this is how I found him, happy as could be.

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

I was thinking about taking one photo a day, too, but decided I would end up taking one right before I went to bed each night.

I had at least two kids stop taking naps at John's age. I wish you better luck than that!

Vee said...

I am so sorry. That is no fun. I'm all in favor of quiet time though. Could he be teething?