Three days ago, John started disassembling his bottles when he was finished. OK, it was cute at first, we thought it was very intelligent of him to figure it out. Yeah, as you can guess, it's just not so cute anymore. Sunday, he dumped one all over his crib. I just washed everything, no biggie.
My mom recalled that she had to duct tape my brother's bottles so he wouldn't do the same thing. Well, we thought that through, but it wouldn't work in this case. He pushes the nipple in first, then uses the leverage to untwist the ring. We did give him a sippy cup in his crib with duct tape last night -- we weren't taking chances. Funny enough, he won't drink his milk through the sippy cup. He just looks at it in disgust and throws it. UGH!
Today I thought I'd give the bottle one more try. Not very smart. It was all over the carpet. Not cute at all. Say goodbye to bottles John!
My mom recalled that she had to duct tape my brother's bottles so he wouldn't do the same thing. Well, we thought that through, but it wouldn't work in this case. He pushes the nipple in first, then uses the leverage to untwist the ring. We did give him a sippy cup in his crib with duct tape last night -- we weren't taking chances. Funny enough, he won't drink his milk through the sippy cup. He just looks at it in disgust and throws it. UGH!
Today I thought I'd give the bottle one more try. Not very smart. It was all over the carpet. Not cute at all. Say goodbye to bottles John!

1 comment:
Whoa, I've missed out! I am excited about your 365 photos...I will be anxiously checking to see what the goings on are at the Patch house...you know, since we haven't seen you guys in a really really long time.
Post a Comment