Friday, May 8, 2009

Day 118 -- Happy and sad


Little John loves dirt. He was so happy playing in the garden with the shovel and the bucket. One problem -- that's my special dirt that Jared adn I spent an afternoon creating. It's weed and pest free. John started trying to add weeds and other such nonsense to my perfect dirt. He also started taking it out of the garden -- I only noticed it when I took the picture and saw it disappearing. So, we had to take John out of the garden.
Such a pitiful face! He was so mad! He didn't stop screaming until he was undressed and I started the water for his bath. He was yanking at our animal proof doors -- they are NOT kid proof. He had unlatched the bottom hook and was trying to pry it open. UGH! I had planned on working on the garden while he played on the swings. Now it's gardening during nap time.

No comments: