Maddie got sick last Sunday, and hasn't really recovered fully even now, 7 days later. Her fever reached 104 on the meat thermometer(we don't have a reliable human one). Someday we'll get the one pictured below -- maybe Santa will bring it. 

She's been fever free since Friday and I'm sending her to school tomorrow with the hope that she'll just work her way out of the hacking cough she's developed since then.
Little John has had a low grade fever off and on since Tuesday. His runny nose kicked in yesterday and has been a pleasure ever since.
Jared came home early Thursday and has been in bed for the last four days. He's starting to convince himself he's recovering because he has an experiment tomorrow he just can't miss.
I'm on the fence. I'm not at my best, but I'm not down for the count either. Here's to hoping I'm on the mend.
We're not sure if it's H1N1, but it's the most likely culprit. Some schools in our area have 50% of the kids out sick. Maddie's school had between 20-25% out last week. It's going to be an interesting year!

2 comments:
Hey, you guys have that lovely hacking cough, too? Isn't it just great?
I'm glad you guys are finally on the upswing. Hope you don't get any worse!
Post a Comment