Friday, August 8, 2008

I know I'm obsessing....

OK. So I've been looking at my pages, over and over and over. I can't decide if I love them or not. It's not usual for me to have so much going on. Or, is it that I don't like my design, or am I being to critical. I'm asking for opinions here. I did a white background version to see if I'd like it better, but now it seems to plain to me. What do you think dear scrapbooking experts???? A or B? I really want to be sure what I am doing before I go and make 40 pages for a book. HELP!

9 comments:

Jules said...

I vote for 'A' with the colored backgrounds :)

Charlotte said...

I like A, too. I find that I never like it when I try plain white backgrounds. I gravitate toward solid, dark backgrounds myself.

Mandagirl said...

Are you making a book of your Utah trip? Cool.

My vote... if it is one book that you want to have good flow in, I like the pages to match... meaning from the same kit so the colors coordinate. Tans and mellow colors are always my favorites!! I also put the same back ground on both pages. The next 2 can be different but I like them to look good next to each other. Does that make sense?

Emma Jo said...

You know, I like a good clean background occasionally but I'm going to have to put a vote in for the colored backgrounds--very cute!

Brookeh said...

My vote is for the color. I think they look cute.

Twinlinebackers said...

Definitely a colored background. I think A is just fine the way it is. But if it feels disjointed to you, I often take elements from each page so the facing pages coordinate but don't exactly match. Like the background on the left matches the borders on the right and vice versa.

Alisa said...

Hi Darcy! I finally found the paper I wrote your blog address on! I am excited you have one so we can keep in touch. I think I actually like B best, but looks like I'm the only one.

Roemmele Family said...

My vote is A.

AWS said...

Hey Darcy, I'm usually all about simple designs and stay away from bulky patterns, etc., but I'd have to go with A on this one too. I like the colors next to your photos. Makes the pictures stand out actually.
Oh, and you need to teach me the coupon tricks you're using. Where do you get the majority of them, and how do you keep them organized. I really need to start saving like that. - Wendy W.