Sunday, September 14, 2008

Capturing the Cackle

John has this spectacularly funny cackle. I've tried for some time to get it on video. We were finally successful tonight. Maddie was jumping off the stairs trying to surprise him while he ate his rice. Sorry he's chewing with his mouth open-- this happened during dinner. We just had to take what we could get.

You just can't help but laugh right along with this little guy...

5 comments:

Vi said...

that is pretty darn cute! I like the title of the post too! ; )

Twinlinebackers said...

I love baby laughs. The very best come from funny older siblings doing hilarious things. I love that look of love he gives Maddy - "My sister is just so funny I have to cackle."

Vee said...

That is so cute. Baby laughs are my favorite. Look at all those teeth! He's getting so big!

Roemmele Family said...

That is SO contagious! He sure is cute!

Charlotte said...

Very cute! His whole body laughes with him, those are the best kind of laughs (Elise was that way)