Thank you for everyone's input on my new digital scrapbooking hobby!
I really took all your comments to heart and evaluated them as I put this photobook together. This book is my first reward for entering sweepstakes. I won it from the Quaker Book of Life give away. I'm pretty pumped. If you'd like to take a look, click on the link below:
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AYuWTdy2asmTiY
I need to give a big shout out to my friend who made half of the templates that I used in the book. Her blog is mandagirl.com. You can find links to the templates that I used there.
Also, I have to thank Two Peas in a Bucket and Shabby Princess for all of my free digital papers and elements. They have great stuff!
Let me know what you think of the final product.
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Cute photobook. Thanks for the shout out too.
This was so darling! Good job Darcy! But what is this sweepstakes you are talking about? Where did you find out about it? I don't even know how to digital scrapbook, but I think it is really cool that you got this out of it!
That's so awesome! Good for you! I love the book by the way- that's what I plan on doing with our photos now... just need the time... ahhh... Do they give you a prize for winning?
Looked cute. Good job!
Post a Comment