Two very important ventures were: First, I tried a purse company with my good friend Lindsay called "Darli". We had a great time and sewed hundreds of purses and things to sell at in-home parties. Second, I started a vinyl sign company. But, I never actually tried to promote it. I got so busy doing all the other things it just got pushed to the side. I've had the website up for years and years, mostly just functioning as my email address.
Why the end of an era you say? Well, I shut down the Paint It Perfect website today. I'm sad to see it go, but I was just not doing enough to justify keeping it just to use as an email address. So, my new email address is darcykpatch at gmail dot com for those of you who get bounced emails. I'll be sending out a broadcast in a week or so to announce the change.
For want of a couch
Funny thing though, because we don't have a couch in the basement, I've been creating a few things to sell so that I can buy us a new couch. I desperately want to be able to lay down and watch tv and relax. Right now, all we have is a chair. It's not that comfortable, and doesn't allow for any snuggling at all. But, my want is your good fortune, seriously! I've made some of the cutest things!
I found a website that will let me sell them straight to you in an easy format for both of us. I'll be posting the link where you can buy them next week. To wet your appetite, here's a few things that will be available:


Watch for the email with dozens of adorable things!


3 comments:
I want the brown and pink polka dot purse to replace my walmart diaper bag, you know the one I'm talking about. I can't wait to see your link. Good luck. A couch would be nice. I am also trying to figure out a way to relax in front of the TV. Although my problem is I don't have any wall space in that room except for where the tv is. The other three spaces are covered by a sliding glass door, a fireplace and a ledge up to the dining room. Any creative ideas as to what I can do? I'm really at a loss here.
Very cute- I didn't realize you were so talented and crafty! I thought of you today - we were near the boardwalk and I thought- I wonder if they go still now that it's SO cold!! I wouldn't be able to take the cold! If it were summer I'd be there every day with you guys! : )
Vinyl sign website? I may have been able to put Maddie through school with that one...good for you, bad for me.
So your things are so totally adorable...do you do custom orders? I really need a "You are Special" plate for birthdays (we had one growing up.)
Post a Comment