
At church a week or two ago, the kids learned about saying their prayers. The teacher taught them that they could get a rock, and paint it to make a prayer rock.
Then they should put it on their pillow when they make their bed in the morning so that when they lay down at night, they'll bonk their heads and remember to pray. Then the teacher said to put the rock on the floor so that they stepped on it in the morning to remind them again.
Maddie was very fired up to paint her rock. She worked on it during the afternoon(I took a nap). She did want one thing clarified though, "Mom, if I use the rock, do I really have to bang my head on it, or can I just remember to say my prayers?"

1 comment:
I just loved that idea and the little poem! I'm so glad you guys did that at home... I hope many of the other kids did as well!
Post a Comment