We went with our friends one Sunday afternoon in October -- that's how far behind I am in my blog posts -- to various sites around town to take family pictures for Christmas cards.
Our little town is beautiful. It's a great place for pictures, painting and beautiful scenery.
I'll keep the picture on the Christmas card to myself(until you get it in the mail), but here is my favorite of the family:
CVS = $960.50 Target = $9.00 Wal-Mart = $96.72 Stop & Shop = $157.85 AC Moore = $50.04 Costco = $56.00 A & P = $347.92 McDonald's = $12.00 Babies R Us = $39 Shutterfly = $97.97 JC Penny = $20.46 JoAnns = $70.39 Entertainment = $12.00 Wendys = $6.00 ___________________ Grand Total = $1,935.85 Started using coupons on 6/4/08
4 comments:
Gorgeous!
Hey! I am happy I found your blog. You have such a cute little family and it was fun to catch up a little.
Merry Christmas!
What a cute Family!!! XOXOX
Darcy, you have a beautiful family. I am glad we were able to connect!
Post a Comment