I'm terribly allergic to most jewelry on the market. It's disgusting when I wear it -- my skin gets itchy, red, slimy and then starts to peel off. YUCK!
But, I recently bought some hand made jewelry and it seems to be OK. I don't really want to keep paying someone else to make something I think I can do myself. I know what to buy for supplies so that I won't start to itch, but now I just need some advice on how to get started. And maybe a tutorial or two.
Anybody?????
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What kind of style are you looking for. Necklaces? Bracelets? Maybe find some pics of what you like and start from there. I know there are cool bead stores around and there is always the craft stores. Is it the metal that bothers you...
Hey, do you remember when I'd first moved to Maryland and we ran into each other at Michaels? Ha ha!!
My sister does her own jewelery. I will ask her what she recommends to get started. I know she bought some magazines with instructions on pieces she liked.
Post a Comment