Wednesday, September 17, 2008

John Walks!

Yeah! John walked today for everyone to see -- you included. I'm so proud of him. This was the best one yet, five or six steps. I know that it's a bit premature to call him a 'walker' but he's definately walking.

I had predicted that he'd walk by Sept. 15th, so I'm a bit disappointed he's two days late, but I have to say, he's pretty talented nonetheless.

4 comments:

Vee said...

YEAH for John!!!!! I am so impressed! I still think of him as about four months old. But he is definitely not!
And I'm so glad they might have found something to help you with at least one health problem. It's so frustrating when there is no solution. Good luck with those large doses of vitamins! I love ya.

Angie Helm Interiors said...

So exciting when they take those first steps!

Roemmele Family said...

Go John!! The thing I liked best though was your reaction. :o) It will be fun to see him crusing the halls at church.

Charlotte said...

Good job! Although now he won't be as content to sit in his stroller. Parks just got a little harder, too!