Our new place for lessons is fantastic! Today, her wonderful teacher had her under the water voluntarily in about 2 minutes. I think it's mostly a matter of right time, right place, but this was definitely the right place! Maddie was jumping off the wall without anyone to catch her by the end of the lesson. I was truly amazed. Leaps and bounds! She even passed off all the requirements for Level One and was moved up to Level Two. YAHOOOOOOO!!!!
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Day 55 -- Swimming
Our new place for lessons is fantastic! Today, her wonderful teacher had her under the water voluntarily in about 2 minutes. I think it's mostly a matter of right time, right place, but this was definitely the right place! Maddie was jumping off the wall without anyone to catch her by the end of the lesson. I was truly amazed. Leaps and bounds! She even passed off all the requirements for Level One and was moved up to Level Two. YAHOOOOOOO!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Where do you go swimming? The only place we have access to a pool is Florida and it's a bit of a drive.
Way to go Maddie!
Love it when they finally catch on to something and run with it. Glad the klingon kid is no more. What a nasty bruise.
She's taking lessons at the pool in East Lyme -- it's right in the four corners area next to the high school. Nice place, and the pricing is great!
Oh YAY another blog for me to stalk. Thanks for the tip! I tried the aquaphor and it helped everywhere but behind his knees and elbows. My problem is that I suck at keeping up on it. Eczema sucks! Poor Marci has always had a huge problem with it too.
Post a Comment