This week we decided to push through and have a lesson, game and all the other stuff. I guess we were pushing a bit too far and Jared went over the brink.
Monday, March 9, 2009
Day 60 -- Family Home Evening
This week we decided to push through and have a lesson, game and all the other stuff. I guess we were pushing a bit too far and Jared went over the brink.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Monday's are hard for us to- we often do it on different days of the week just depending on when we can!
this is Vi- not Joe... I'm signed in wrong- ha ha
Can I just say that I love your daily pictures. I think it is a fantastic idea and I look forward to it every time you update. It helps me feel like I get to talk to you every week on Sunday. Perhaps even more since we probably wouldn't get to cover every thing that day. I love it, love it, love it!
Weird! We have the same problem with Mondays. Wonder why that is? We do FHE on Wed. (the day of the week Peter is almost always home in the evening on). I mean we would have them on Wed, if I could remember to have them.
Post a Comment