
The sun broke through the 40 degree barrier this week, and John sprouted into a little boy in the sunshine. I helped him go out the front door for a walk, he walked right up to the dirt, sat down and started to yank up the grass and throw it in the air. He also tried eating it, but I discouraged it as much as I could. It's so fun to watch him grow up!
3 comments:
That is such a cute picture! He's probably a totally different kid from when we last saw him. I never realize how big my guy has gotten until the end of winter, and I put him in shorts and t-shirts again. Somehow, seeing his arms and legs makes him look so much older.
I have always admired how you allow your kids to get dirty LOL I fear dirt, I don't like to be dirty so I try to encourage my kids to avoid it. I remember a preschool lesson on the basketball court that involved water and pouring it from one object to another and splashing in puddles and as I cringed, you encouraged. You're a great mom!
yep, that's a boy for ya! if my boys aren't dirty by dinner time i feel bad for them, like they must have had a boring day.
Post a Comment