We are pooped! Today we just ran errands and tried to get the kids ready to tackle the reunion. We went to the mall to get me a couple of new shirts. For some reason, mine are starting to get holes in them, all in the same place. I bought a couple at JC Penny's to last me through the summer. Maddie pitched a fit because I wouldn't buy her something, so we had to leave.
We came home and ate leftover Pei Wei and hamburgers for lunch. I'm addicted to edamame, the soybeans in the shell. I'm eating them for every meal.
Then we got the kids a nap while I showed Mom how to quilt. I think she's just going to love it. She's doing a modified four-patch. When it was time to go get dinner, she didn't want to stop until her bobbin ran out. It was cute.
We went to Costco for dinner. Funny that I came all the way to Utah to eat dinner at Costco. We kept seeing Mom & Dad's friends as we sat and ate. We did pick up a few groceries to justify the trip.
We came home, put the kids to bed and watched another episode of 'Good Eats' before going to get Jared at the airport. Shock, his plane was about 45 minutes early. We hit Wendy's on the way home to pick him up a bit of dinner. Then we finally got to bed around 11:45 PM. UGH! Tired.
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Pictures! Pictures! You can't say the word quilt without posting a picture!
It never occurred to me to eat dinner at Costco. I hope it's better than BJs!
I'm glad Jared made it. Yeah!
My parents always like to eat lunch at Costco. I think they go through withdrawals whenever they come to visit me because I never seems to live close to one!
OK, it sounds like you are having fun (and eating well...pei wei was a staple while I was in UT) but aren't you coming back yet?
Post a Comment