We met the Carvers and Salgados at the Gateway splash pad. I'm not sure if that's the official name, but it's the function. Maddie had a great time! We bought KFC and just ate lunch and watched her run around. It was fun to see the Salgados -- Maddie had a great time playing with AnnMarie. I'm bummed because I didn't get a picture of their family. UGH! Little John had a great time once we put him down. The picture here is just after we set him down -- he's still winding up to crawl. After he was on his hands and knees, he headed straight for the water spouts. We had to watch him constantly so he didn't get a mouthful.




We finished playing in the water, and headed to McDonald's for ice cream.
All this playing has worn us out! Today was just so hot! We came home, watched a bit of "Good Eats" on tv, picked up Pei Wei and brought it home. Yummy! I love Chineese food! I put the kids to bed and crashed around 10:00. We're so excited because Jared comes tomorrow -- yeah Dad!

3 comments:
Sounds like you guys are having fun!! even though you are missed here (I have no one to entertain me!) Keep having fun!
Is that the splash pad in downtown SLC? We went there last year. I was amazed how improved that downtown area was. Kids and water are such a wonderful combo. I'm glad you are having such a good visit. It's so fun to meet up with long lost friends.
This looks like it was a lot of fun. Maddie is so cute. And look at John. He knows what he wants. I love it. I can't wait to see you.
You didn't by chance drive all the way to Bountiful for Pei Wei did you? Remember so much of this area is still newly developed for me. I'm still learning where everything is.
Post a Comment