



John declared his independance by crawling today. He's been working on it for a couple of weeks, but today he travelled several feet, so we're calling it official. The funny thing is, he will not crawl 1/4 inch more than necessary to get where he wants. He'll just drop and reach when he's within an arm's length. It's a crack up. Also, he'll drop down and rest his head every so often. Gotta admit, with his head, I'd need a rest too!

3 comments:
Yeah Little John! We knew you could do it! Way to go!!!
Gone are the peaceful days of putting him down and hoping he'll stay in one spot. Before you know it he'll be crawling to a bookshelf, yanking books off it and munching on the pages he rips off like another little baby we know.
Just in time for your family to see it! I'm not sure if congratulations are in order for the mobility of a child, more like best wishes!
HA HA! Can't wait for you to call me to tell me you've lost him and he's crawled into a cabinet and shut the door on himself. I searched for Jack for about 10 minutes before I found him like that.
Post a Comment