Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Any opinions?

I'm thinking of getting this table. It's made by Hooker furniture. What do you think????

In answer to a couple of questions -- yes it has an expansion leaf. Without the leaf it is 48" in diameter. When you add the leaf it makes it a 68" long oval. That's about the same length as my current dining room table.

7 comments:

Marilyn said...

I love it. I would say yes.

Amanda said...

I always have an opinion :)

It is beautiful, does it have an expansion leaf?

Emma Jo said...

Very cool. Yes. Put me down for a vote (especially if it will still fit me and some of your yummy food.)

Michael said...

Looks great if you like furniture of ill repute.

Charlotte said...

I will reserve my vote until I know what happened when you tried to wobble it.

Marci said...

I like it! It looks beautiful to me!

Twinlinebackers said...

I love round tables. Wish I had one. Go for it