I'm getting ready to purchase new dishes. We're going to go with white this time and add interesting contrast pieces(I hope). Which do you like better? For 24 place settings, there is only $25 difference in total cost, so the cost is pretty much the same.
Friday, July 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I vote for A. What a fun makeover!
I personally think both of them are very nice. In fact, these are two designs that I would pick as well. I probably like "A" a little better than "B", but it's close.
I love the one with the dots....wonderful:)
I'm all for polka dots. I think it's unanimous.
If I'm not chiming in too late, I agree with everyone else, I like A. A says 'classy' as B says "country, casual"
I ordered 'A' today. I can't wait for them to get here!
Post a Comment