
I love the beach. My kids love the beach. My whole family loves the beach. We love the beach with friends. I don't know if you understand how much we love the beach. We would live on the beach if our friends didn't mind us camping in their backyard. So, any day where we get to go and play in the sand and the sunshine, we are just happy people. Here's evidence of our happiness:

Small comment here: John loves to lay in dirt. He wallows in it like a pig. It gets in every nook and cranny of his little body, and he simply doesn't care. He wallows more and just loves it. Sometimes he'll lay down on his back and make dirt angels just because he can. A boy through and through.


What a cute picture of my friend and her daughter. Thanks for sharing your beach with us ladies!




What a beautiful day. I hope I pack in as many sunshine days as possible this summer so that when winter comes and we don't go outside for three months straight I can find the hope that summer will come again in all it's
gloriousness!
No comments:
Post a Comment