Monday, July 13, 2009

My other blogs

Just so you know, I have two other blogs out there. I decided that putting family information here on One Patch should be kept semi-private. But, I wanted to share my other ideas to the world at large. Thus we have:
The Quilted Patch is my crafty blog. Obviously, it will mainly feature quilting and sewing topics. I will also put any vinyl ideas, or home decorating ideas on that blog as well. This blog is brand new, so there are only a few things to see. However, I've got so much fabric and vinyl in the basement, my brain is churning out ideas faster than I can produce them. Stay tuned, it's bound to get interesting.

Lyme Ricky is my food oriented blog. Here I will put recipes, tips, favorite cooking items and other kitchen related tricks. There's already a very good selection of recipes there. Some of our absolute favorites. I'll keep posting treasures as I find them.

As for the family blog here, you can see it's a journal of our daily lives and happenings. I plan to keep posting along that line of thought.

Let me know if you have any comments, thoughts or suggestions -- I'd love to hear it!

1 comment:

Marci said...

Impressive! I can barely keep up with ONE blog! And I am also impressed with your craftiness and cooking skills. You are a domestic goddess, for sure. How do you do it all?? Thanks for sharing your other blogs. I'll add them to my favorites!