We have a new route in New Haven -- IKEA, Costco, Arby's. It seems to be working for me :) I've been wanting these toy storage things from IKEA forever. So, we went to go check it out and maybe pick up one. Well, we picked it up. LOVE IT! It's perfect for what I needed -- stay tuned for the vinyl labels that will be put on the bins, they're currently being designed.
Costco and Arby's worked equally well.
We've been trying to encourage fruit as a dessert around our house. We all had way too much sugar on the vacation. So, to stop it from being a habit, we've been pushing fruit instead. Man! My kids love fruit! John in particular -- any kind of fruit. If he can see fruit, he wants it and he will make sure you understand that he wants it.
I bought a huge package of nectarines -- about 8 nectarines that were over one pound each. They ate the bunch of them in less than 24 hours. Talk about your vitamins! I don't know if they're eating that much fruit, isn't it about the same amount of sugar as candy?? Is there some rule of exchange for candy and fruit??

1 comment:
Thanks for letting us tag along to so many places. That was a fun week!
Post a Comment