John's opinions seem to be as fickle as mine. He hated the swing at the park. I even tried it again this morning and he did not seem to like it at all. He definitely had interest in it, but did not want to be inside the baby swing. Tonight, Maddie helped him up onto our swing at home, and he was blissful. He most certainly didn't want to go in for dinner almost 30 minutes later. He's our outdoor child! I think he'd stay outside all day if we'd let him.
Friday, April 24, 2009
Day 104 -- Change of tune
John's opinions seem to be as fickle as mine. He hated the swing at the park. I even tried it again this morning and he did not seem to like it at all. He definitely had interest in it, but did not want to be inside the baby swing. Tonight, Maddie helped him up onto our swing at home, and he was blissful. He most certainly didn't want to go in for dinner almost 30 minutes later. He's our outdoor child! I think he'd stay outside all day if we'd let him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I wondered what was going on at piano. I told my kids not to put him in the swing, he didn't like it and he told me I was wrong (as only he can!).
Post a Comment