Monday, April 27, 2009

Day 107 -- The Beach

This weekend we went from winter to summer. I washed shorts and sweaters in the same load on Saturday. It's been quite a shock to the system! On Thursday the high temperature was 53 degrees with 10 mile an hour winds and it felt cold! On Sunday, the high was 86 degrees. BRING IT ON!

I took John-John to the beach today for fun and to get some pictures. I don't really take the kids to studios for shots anymore. It's so painful. Instead, John got to play for an hour at the beach, and I got a couple of really cute shots for posterity. He was so much fun! We chased each other around and he wallowed in the sand. I've been wondering if I should get him a sandbox, but then I realized that he's got several enormous beaches nearby. Why pay for a sandbox???

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

You are so lucky to live close to the beach. John is a very cute kid. Both of your children have beautiful eyes.