Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Day 95 -- Changing opinions

Thanks for all the kind words about my hair -- I appreciate them!
I have been laughing at myself since the morning after that post. I've learned that I have very strong opinions -- at least that's what people tell me. :)

I really don't waffle in the middle of the road on anything. Like my hair, I hated it after the cut. But now that I've done it myself a couple of times, I really like it. I think it's going to be exactly what I wanted when it grows out for a couple of weeks.

I really swing from one end of the opinion poll to the other -- love it or hate it -- those seem to be my only two options. Don't worry though, I can swing from one to the other in a matter of seconds. So if I offend you because we disagree, just wait a while and see if I come around.

In other news, Girl Scout training is stupid. That's what I spent about four hours doing today -- all so that our troop can leave the grounds of the elementary school. UGH! I have about 8 other classes(each ranging from 2 hours to an overnighter) before we can have a campfire, cook a meal or camp. Yeah for me!

No comments: