Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Day 94 -- Bad hair day

I wanted a rounded bob with slight layering. Somehow I ended up with something I didn't want. I usually love my hairdresser and we can come up with something nice and creative at the same time. Today we were not on the same page. I wanted to cry all the way home. But, Maddie had her hair cut there for the first time today and I wanted her to have a positive experience. Maybe it'll be better when I do it myself. Here's hoping!

4 comments:

Angie Helm Interiors said...

I don't think it looks bad at all. The layering looks really nice actually, and it gives it a lot of style. Don't feel too bad, it looks great.

Stephanie Saunders said...

Sad! Not because it looks bad, because it doesn't. But there's nothing worse than imagining one haircut and leaving with another.

Amanda said...

I agree with the others...it does not look bad. But I can understand your disappointment of not getting what you want...it's not like a bad meal that you can send back, you have to live with it.

Marilyn said...

I like the highlights in your hair, Darcy. I think when you do it yourself, you will be happier. I still have Linda Chard do my hair. Sometimes I like it. Sometimes I feel like she scalped me! But mostly I think she does a great job.