Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Day 109 -- Sleeping

Little John is such a funny sleeper. When he was little, we worried a little bit about SIDS because he always wanted his snugglie on his face for sleeping. Now that he's older, we realize it's a deep need for his face to be covered while he sleeps. A picture of a lumpy blanket in a crib isn't exactly cute though. So, today when this is how I found him napping, I had to get a picture for memory's sake.

2 comments:

Marla said...

Kirk, this makes me laugh, because BOTH my boys have to sleep with their pillows OVER THEIR HEADS. I find it so odd...but like father like son. They like to sleep on their stomach with their pillows on top of them. Strange. Little Jon would fit in well here. :)

I would take a picture of a sleeping face anyday - there is nothing cuter!

Twinlinebackers said...

Oh I remember when my friend's infant did that. I HATED it. I can't imagine being the mother and having to see it all the time! I'm not easily fretful but that always scared me.