
I really love the
SuperBowl. I'm not a gigantic football fan, but I do enjoy a good game. And, the game snacks are also a bonus. We had a fun night together as a family hanging out in the basement, watching the game. Pictured here are obviously our 3-D glasses(generously donated by a friend). Also, in case you haven't seen it, this was one of our Christmas presents this year -- my wonderful new couch!
3 comments:
Beautiful Couch. I was wondering if that was new. I went to Tarjay today to get free 3-D glasses, and the workers there think that the manager threw them away. AHHH. Don't they know you can watch Chuck in 3-D? It's not just for the superbowl. Yes I am a Chuck nerd.:) I envy you in your glasses.
I was going to comment on your beautiful new couch :) Miss you guys, but you all look so happy so we're glad you're where you are!
Glad you finally got your comfy couch!
Post a Comment