Saturday, February 28, 2009

Day 51 -- My Son the Klingon

I had been stalling and stalling all morning. As soon as I finally got up the gumption to open the paint can, we hear John start crying from the front room. It appears that he ran into the piano bench, or something near it, we're not 100% sure. By the time we walked the 10 feet around the corner to go pick him up, he already had a big purple bruise. We hurried and put ice on it(John most seriously did NOT like the ice), but I think he's going to look like a Klingon for a few days.


We did finally get to the painting. Maddie was a great little helper. She loved using the brush and the roller. I've finished the first coat, probably picking up KFC for dinner and trying to tackle the second coat before bed.

No comments: