I think #1 has the right scale for that little bathroom. The smaller paned glass shrinks the whole thing to fit that room. But it depends what you will put in the cupboard. If it's all pretty jars of stuff, which it probably mostly is since no one gets ready in that room. But if it's ugly bottles, I'd go for #4. We have #5 in our family bath and I don't love it. Boring. Can't wait to see what you do to the bathroom.
Ok I absolutely love number three because of the pretty glass and the open shelf. But I think it depends on what your going to keep in it. If you don't mind people seeing what's in there go for the glass, but if you do go for the covered doors.
CVS = $960.50 Target = $9.00 Wal-Mart = $96.72 Stop & Shop = $157.85 AC Moore = $50.04 Costco = $56.00 A & P = $347.92 McDonald's = $12.00 Babies R Us = $39 Shutterfly = $97.97 JC Penny = $20.46 JoAnns = $70.39 Entertainment = $12.00 Wendys = $6.00 ___________________ Grand Total = $1,935.85 Started using coupons on 6/4/08
8 comments:
I like #1 or #4.
#4
I like having the open shelf at the bottom and no glass so it doesn't matter what's in there or if it's nice and tidy!
#2...I don't like an open shelf if it's above the toilet. We have an open shelf and I hate it...I'm always fishing tooth brushes from the toilet.
It depends on what kind of look you're going for.
I think #1 has the right scale for that little bathroom. The smaller paned glass shrinks the whole thing to fit that room. But it depends what you will put in the cupboard. If it's all pretty jars of stuff, which it probably mostly is since no one gets ready in that room. But if it's ugly bottles, I'd go for #4.
We have #5 in our family bath and I don't love it. Boring.
Can't wait to see what you do to the bathroom.
Ok I absolutely love number three because of the pretty glass and the open shelf. But I think it depends on what your going to keep in it. If you don't mind people seeing what's in there go for the glass, but if you do go for the covered doors.
My vote is for 2, or 4.
I liked #1 the best, but after reading Amanda's open shelf comment, I say go for #2.
Post a Comment