John loves the tub -- he obviously can't wait for my assistance. Hope you aren't offended by the naked baby bum. Before I know it, it's not going to be a baby bum anymore. I just had to document his little body before he turns into a boy rather than my baby.He seems to be growing up so fast! It's all about learning and experimenting now. He loves to put his ears under the water and cover them. Then he'll say his "abadee abadee abadee" and lift his head out of the water and say it again. He loves to hear the different noises that it makes. It's really cute.


2 comments:
That would be really cute matted and framed in your family bath. I love little baby bodies and thats a great shot.
I love little baby bodies. The hands, the ears, the feet and toes, but mostly the little bums. Love to pinch them.
Post a Comment