Little John loves to talk on the phone. If it is on speaker, he has to give a shout out and have his turn. Here he's talking with grandma & grandpa.Today our furnace stopped working. I love my house! We think it stopped working on Saturday, but it took almost 24 hours for the house to get cold enough for us to notice -- thanks insulation!
But, the best part of the day was when the repair man told us that we didn't owe any money. None. He came out on Sunday, did about one hours worth of work, replaced two parts and didn't charge us a dime. Why? We bought a service contract when we moved into the house since we didn't know anything about oil and we were worried what might happen. I paid $189 for two years -- it even includes annual cleaning. I'm betting we would have paid about $300 for the service call. I love it when I get a bargain!

No comments:
Post a Comment